Compare Dogs and Men
Ebon von Er Nast is a German Shepherd Dog and He Compare Dogs and Men
We hope that both men, women and dogs read this with a smile 🙂
How Dogs and Men are the Same
- Both take up too much space on the bed.
- Both have irrational fears about vacuum cleaning.
- Both are threatened by their own kind.
- Both mark their territory.
- Neither does any dishes.
- Neither of them notice when you get your hair cut.
- Both like dominance games.
- Neither knows how to talk on the telephone.
- Neither understands what you see in cats
How Dogs are Better than Men
- Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.
- Dogs miss you when you’re gone.
- Dogs feel guilt when they’ve done something wrong.
- Dogs don’t criticize your friends.
- Dogs do not play games with you except Frisbee (and they never laugh at how you throw).
- Dogs don’t feel threatened by your intelligence.
- You can train a dog.
- Dogs are easy to buy for.
- The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas. (OK. The *really* worst disease you can get from them is rabies, but there’s a vaccine for it, and you get to kill the one that gives it to you.)
- Dogs understand what NO means.
- Middle aged dogs don’t feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.
- Dogs aren’t threatened if you earn more than they do.
- Dogs mean it when they kiss you.
Where Dogs Fall Short
- Men only have two feet that track in mud.
- Men can buy you presents.
- Men don’t have to play with every man they see when you take them around the block.
- Men are a little bit more subtle.
- Dogs have dog breath all the time.
- Men can do math stuff.
- Men don’t shed as much, and if they do, they hide it.